Lucky Brit scoops £122Million EuroMillions jackpot making them fifth biggest winner ever
LOTTO punters are being urged to check their tickets after one lucky player scooped tonight’s massive £122million EuroMillions jackpot.
The whopping sum will make them the fifth biggest ever National Lottery winner.
Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers were 21, 47, 04, 40, 34 and the Lucky Starsare: 02, 05.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: MQVF77549.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are 01, 08, 14, 22, 38 and the Thunderball is 14.
Camelot’s Andy Carter, Senior Winners’ Advisor at The National Lottery, said: “What brilliant news, one UK winner has scooped tonight’s massive £122M EuroMillions jackpot and they are now the fifth biggest ever National Lottery winner!
"This is the second UK EuroMillions jackpot winner this year, after a lucky ticket-holder scooped the £39M jackpot in the draw on New Year’s Day.
"Players are being urged to check their tickets and to give us a call to claim this fantastic prize."
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw took place on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France's Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the UK.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous UK winner who's whole life was altered with their jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019.
They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, netted a huge £161,653,000 in the July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, picked up £148,656,000 after they played the draw on August, 10, 2012, while Jane Park became Britain's youngest lottery winner when she scooped up £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Source: Read Full Article