Water Cooler: Tenet, Class Action Park, Tread, Bill and Ted Face the Music, Baewatch, Peninsula, Get Duked – /Film
On the August 28, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to discuss what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
Opening Banter: Jacob is off today, but we all wish him a happy birthday!
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Chris has a new bonus episode of 21st Century Spielberg with guest Alan Cerny.
- Ben went to Silver Springs.
- Ben read Sandman: Preludes and Nocturnes
- Peter, Ben, and Chris saw Class Action Park on HBO Max.
- Chris and Ben watched Tread.
- Chris watched I’m Thinking of Ending Things and went back to the movies to see Tenet.
- Brad watched The King of Staten Island, Bill and Ted Face the Music, the third season of A.P. Bio, started rewatching Step by Step, caught wind of Baewatch.
- Ben watched Get Duked! and rewatched Moonrise Kingdom.
- Hoai-Tran watched Peninsula and Bill and Ted Face the Music.
- Peter tried a Mac and Cheese Pizza Slice at Taste of Knotts.
- Brad tried Mountain Dew Spark, Sparkling ICE +Caffeine, Nerds Gummy Clusters, Hershey’s Vampire Kisses, Culver’s Pretzel Bites
- Brad played Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, tried Marvel’s Avengers Beta.
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article