OWN TV host Dr. Laura Berman's son Samuel, 16, dead from apparent overdose, star confirms in emotional Instagram post
OWN TV host Dr Laura Berman revealed that her 16-year-old son has died from an apparent overdose.
The doctor confirmed the passing of Samuel in an emotional Instagram post on Monday morning.
"My beautiful boy is gone. 16 years old. Sheltering at home. A drug dealer connected with him on Snapchat and gave him fentanyl laced Xanax and he overdosed in his room," Dr. Berman shared on social media.
"They do this because it hooks people even more and is good for business but it causes overdose and the kids don't know what they are taking.
"My heart is completely shattered and I am not sure how to keep breathing. I post this now only so that not one more kid dies."
She added: "We watched him so closely. Straight A student. Getting ready for college. Experimentation gone bad. He got the drugs delivered to the house. Please watch your kids and WATCH SNAPCHAT especially. That's how they get them."
More to follow…
For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.
The Sun is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.
Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click here.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS.
Source: Read Full Article