Kylie Minogue celebrating a corking year after selling one million bottles of her own brand wine
KYLIE Minogue is celebrating a corking year — after selling ONE MILLION bottles of wine.
The Spinning Around singer, 52, launched her own brand only last May. Confirming the sales landmark, Kylie admitted: “I would never have predicted this.”
Her wines have been a hit from the off with bottles selling at a rate of about 85,000 a month.
The range includes two rosés, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Cava and Chardonnay.
Kylie revealed yesterday that the wines have proved so popular that Tesco bosses had to re-order them three times.
The Aussie star — who is worth around £80million — said her range was inspired by various times of her life.
These included drinking wines with late INXS singer Michael Hutchence on trips on the Orient Express through France to Italy when they were in a relationship.
Kylie said: “I’d no idea how it all worked, but I was willing to ask really dumb questions.
“I’m always giving bottles to friends because I want their opinions, or they’ll give me bottles they think I should try.
“There’s an interaction that’s beautiful and fun. I never thought it would be called work.”
Source: Read Full Article
- Luke Grimes Yellowstone: What does the actor think of the Kayce and Monica relationship?
- Pennyworth's Emma Paetz Talks Unexpected Alliance, the Bat-baby Obstacle and a, Um, Revealing Fight
- 'Saturday Night Live' Returning from Hiatus This Weekend with a New Episode Produced From Quarantine
- Amanda Holden shocks viewers with 'inappropriate outfit' on The One Show
- Brandi Glanville claims Denise Richards' PR team feeds 'untruth to blogs'