James Gunn's Suicide Squad: Check Out Who's Who In The Upcoming DC Movie
James Gunn’s Suicide Squad has an almost impossibly massive cast, with names ranging from Viola Davis to John Cena, and it’s been the source of much speculation for fans as they eagerly await news for the upcoming DC movie. Just who, exactly, is playing whom? What sort of insanity does Gunn have up his sleeve? What can possibly be done with a roster that big?
Well, thankfully, DC FanDome presented a simple answer to that question in the form of a roll call. Here is everyone in Gunn’s version of the Squad, and who they’re playing–and just a heads up, some of them are pretty obscure.
Here’s the list:
- Viola Davis as Amanda Waller
- Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag
- Michael Rooker as Savant
- Flula Borg as Javelin
- Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn
- David Dastmalchian as Polka Dot Man
- Daniela Melchior as Ratchatcher 2
- Idris Elba as Bloodsport
- King Shark as King Shark (motion captured by Steve Agee)
- Mayling Ng as Mongal
- Peter Capaldi as The Thinker
- Alice Braga as SolSoria
- Pete Davidson as Blackguard
- Nathon Fillion as TDK
- Sean Gunn as Weasel
- Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang
- John Cena as Peacemaker
In addition to the role call, the FanDome panel also premiered an extended behind the scenes look at the movie, with footage of multiple antiheroes, villains, and heroes in action–yes, even Polka Dot Man, who does, still, apparently, fight with magical polka dots. Give it a watch.
Disclosure: ViacomCBS is GameSpot’s parent company
Source: Read Full Article