Celeb SAS Pete Wicks left unconscious in the sea in dramatic Channel 4 scenes
Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins was full of dramatic scenes on Sunday night as Pete Wicks knocked himself unconscious and broke his ribs during a challenge, resulting in him being medically withdrawn.
The Only Way Is Essex star, 33, was seen floating face down in the sea in the shocking scenes after jumping from a helicopter with reality star Ashley Cain in a helocast task.
Rescue swimmers raced to help Pete, flipping him over in the water as the concerned recruits were heard saying from the shoreline: "Someone’s struggling!"
After swimming to shore, Pete told medics: "I winded myself and passed out, all my ribs are quite painful and my head is banging."
Following his accident, the Channel 4 show's chief medical officer medically withdrew Pete because he needed to have a chest X-ray.
New chief instructor Rudy Reyes, who took over from Ant Middleton, told the TV star: "The issue is you have some damage and the course is going to get much harder physically, and it’s too risky for your health."
Wiping his eyes, Pete said: "I didn’t want to come out like this. I don’t f****** quit anything, that’s what it feels like."
Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins continues on Channel 4 on Sundays at 9pm.
- Coronation Street's Alexandra Mardell's exciting new TV role after quitting soap
- Inside Beverley Callard’s converted barn on a farm: 'I feed my chickens in my Jimmy Choos!'
- TOWIE's James Lock 'wants to be best version of himself' after 'bad boy’ past
- This Morning's Rylan discovers hilarious show secret live on air: 'That isn't real!'
- Gymshark 'pulls' Indiyah Polack 'for a chat' following controversial Pretty Little Thing snub
Source: Read Full Article