WWE Royal Rumble 2021: TONIGHT'S UK start time, live stream, TV channel, match card, odds latest
WWE kicks off 2021 in the only way they know how – the Royal Rumble!
The road to WrestleMania is officially here as 30 men and 30 women battle for the chance of a world title shot at the Showcase Of The Immortals.
When is the Royal Rumble 2021?
- The Royal Rumble 2021 will take place this Sunday, January 31.
- The card will begin from midnight UK time into the early hours of Monday morning.
- There will be a pre-show on for two hours first from 10pm which will be shown for FREE on WWE's YouTube channel.
- The WWE Thunderdome – inside the Tropicana Field in Florida – plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is Royal Rumble 2021 on?
- The Royal Rumble will be live streamed on the WWE Network.
- The WWE Network costs £9.99 per month for subscribers, and can be cancelled at any time.
- Elsewhere, BT Sport Box Office will be showing the event live on UK TV for a one-off purchase of £19.95.
What is the full card?
Roman Reigns is set to defend his WWE Universal Championship against Kevin Owens in a last man standing match after official Adam Pearce got his way out of the match with injury.
While WWE champ Drew McIntyre puts his title on the line against Hall Of Famer Goldberg.
While in the men's Royal Rumble, rivals Randy Orton and Edge will be No's 1 and 2 and in the women's Natalya has bagged the coveted #30 spot.
The three entrant numbers were announced on WWE Backstage on Saturday night.
Expect surprise entrants and plenty more twists and turns as the rumbles takes centre stage.
- 30-man Royal Rumble match (announced so far: Daniel Bryan, Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles, Randy Orton #1, Otis, The Miz, Jey Uso, Cesaro, Jeff Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Big E, John Morrison, The Miz, Sheamus, Mustafa Ali, Edge #2, King Corbin, Rey Mysterio, Dominik Mysterio, Braun Strowman)
- 30-woman Royal Rumble match (announced so far: Nia Jax, Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Peyton Royce, Alexa Bliss, Shayna Baszler, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott, Tamina, Natalya #30)
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs Goldberg (WWE Championship)
- Roman Reigns (c) vs Kevin Owens(WWE Universal Championship)
- Asuka and Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (WWE Women's tag team Championships)
- Sasha Banks (c) vs Carmella (WWE Smackdown women's Championship)
What are the odds?
Daniel Bryan is the favourite for this week's Royal Rumble, according to the bookies.
Full breakdown of the Royal Rumble odds.
Men's Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
And Bryan is now the 6/5 favourite with Paddy Power.
Big E was originally priced at 3/1 but is now out to 12/1, while Keith Lee remains third favourite at 13/2.
Edge has shot up the betting and is now second favourite at 2/1.
Brock Lesner is the 8/1 fourth favourite while Shinsuke Nakamura has come in to 8/1 as well.
Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
- Daniel Bryan 6/5
- Edge 2/1
- Keith Lee 13/2
- Brock Lesnar 8/1
- Shinsuke Nakamura 8/1
- Big E 12/1
- AJ Styles 14/1
- Seth Rollins 14/1
- Goldberg 14/1
- Bray Wyatt 14/1
- Cesaro 14/1
- Drew McIntyre 16/1
- Sheamus 20/1
- The Rock 20/1
- Roman Reigns 20/1
- Kevin Owens 20/1
- Jey Uso 20/1
- Tyson Fury 60/1
- Conor McGregor 100/1
- Vince McMahon 250/1
- Shane McMahon 250/1
Women's Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
- Bianca Belair 4/1
- Alexa Bliss 6/1
- Rhea Ripley 7/1
- Shayna Baszler 15/2
- Ronda Rousey 9/1
- Bayley 10/1
- Nia Jax 11/1
- Charlotte Flair 13/1
- Sasha Banks 13/1
- Asuka 17/1
- Ember Moon 19/1
- Lacey Evans 19/1
- Io Shirai 20/1
- Carmella 22/1
- Peyton Royce 25/1
- Zelina Vega 100/1
- Stephanie McMahon 125/1
Source: Read Full Article