Warner hotels exclusive offer on Christmas stays – from £89pp including room, food & entertainment | The Sun
WARNER Leisure has launched festive party breaks with exclusive prices for Sun readers.
Perfect for those end-of-year get together, the mini breaks feature a blend of pampering, three-course dinners and partying.
The two-night breaks will include dips in the pool, festive afternoon tea, garden strolls, bands and DJs, followed by breakfast the next day.
Use code 'THESUN10' to unlock the exclusive prices.
- Check out the best festive breaks at Warner Leisure here
Warner Leisure's hotels offer a mix of countryside manors and seaside hotels in popular locations in the UK.
Read More Travel Deals
The best cheap hotels in Manchester on TripAdvisor – from £13pp a night
Bag a Parkdean staycation with outdoor swimming pools from £15pppn in 2023
The festive breaks will be on December 19, dotted around the country.
The biggest bargain we've found is in Suffolk, at the Gunton Hall Coastal Village, with two nights costing £89pp.
During your stay, you'll see live music from Badness with their tribute to Madness, plus a great after-party.
Here are the other festive breaks this year:
Most read in Travel
Why you aren't allowed to move to empty row on plane & it could even mean danger
I refused to swap plane seats so family can sit together & I'm not the villain
Holidaymakers should be able to buy duty-free when returning to UK, say MPs
I'm a travel expert – here's how to get a free hotel room upgrade
- 2 nights at Alvaston Hall Hotel, Cheshire, with live music from Sweet Sensation band – from £129pp
- 2 nights at Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel, North Wales, with live music from Jackson Soul and The Starlights band – from £119pp
- 2 nights at Cricket St. Thomas Hotel, Somerset, with live music from The Dominos – from £119pp
- 2 nights at Holme Lacy House Hotel, Herefordshire, with live music from The Glen Leon Trio – from £119pp
- 2 nights at Lakeside Coastal Village, Hampshire, with live music from Pure Queen band with their tribute to Queen – from £89pp
- 2 nights at Littlecote House Hotel, Berkshire, with live music from Geoff Mull and band – from £129pp
- 2 nights at Nidd Hall Hotel, North Yorkshire, with live music from Popwork band – from £149pp
- 2 nights at Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel, Hampshire, with live music from Jump – from £129pp
- 2 nights at Thoresby Hall Hotel, Nottinghamshire, with live music from Rapture – from £149pp
- 2 nights at Studley Castle Hotel, Warwickshire, with live music from Cool As Vegas band – from £149pp
Every break also gives you access to all sports and leisure facilities and activities.
The breaks available at Warner Leisure are fully-refundable and for adults (over 21) only.
For a staycation in the city, we rounded up the best cheap hotels in London on TripAdvisor – from £19.50pp a night.
Read More on The Sun
I’m a bargain hunter and found out how to get a free Greggs to save cash
People say I go from a 5 to a 10 when I wear a bikini
We also found seaside UK holidays from £7pp a night this autumn and winter.
Alternatively, to escape the gloomy weather instead, TUI launched winter sun holidays to the Canary Islands from £49pp a night.
Source: Read Full Article