Montage Of Alex Trebek Cursing In Old ‘Jeopardy!’ Outtakes Goes Viral
Fans are remembering the late “Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek via a hilarious, curse-filled montage of his outtakes.
Footage of Trebek swearing while filming promos for a telephone version of the game show has gone viral following the TV legend’s death over the weekend from cancer at age 80.
“You dumb son of a bitch,” Trebek rebukes himself at one point in the video.
“No shit,” he says in another clip. Elsewhere, he has a blunt reply to someone on set, saying: “Fuck ’em.”
The Found Footage Festival website shared the montage on Twitter Monday:
“No host likes shooting promos, especially for a phone version of their hit game show, but Trebek did them with good humor,” the website that celebrates old TV footage captioned its tweet. “So long, Alex, and fuck ’em.”
It’s now been seen more than 3.7 million times.
Fans were unanimous with their verdict of the video:
BEFORE YOU GO
Source: Read Full Article
- The Kooks singer surprises cancer patient with TEARJERKER doorstep concert in lockdown
- Mum’s ‘genius’ hack disposes of hot grease without spilling any down the drain
- Jets expecting this opener against Bills to be different
- Coachella and Stagecoach 2020 Music Festivals Officially Cancelled
- Roughly 300 Teens Exposed to Coronavirus After Attending ‘Pong Fest’ Party in Texas Town, Confirms Mayor