Man City vs Real Madrid FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Champions League – The Sun
MANCHESTER City hold a 2-1 lead as they play host to Real Madrid in a Champions League second leg tie, six months after the first game.
Isco netted first for Los Blancos back in February but Gabriel Jesus equalised before a Kevin De Bruyne penalty gave City a lead to take back to Manchester.
But Real Madrid have since lifted the La Liga title and boss Zinedine Zidane has never been knocked out of the Champions League as a manager.
Pep Guardiola's side were only able to finish second behind runaway leaders Liverpool in the Premier League but at least know they'll be playing in this competition next season after their Uefa ban was overturned in court.
What time does Man City vs Real Madrid kick off?
- Man City vs Real Madrid kicks off at 8pm BST – 9pm in Spain.
- Los Blancos will be travelling to The Etihad in Manchester for the match.
What TV channel is Man City vs Real Madrid on and can I live stream it?
- Man City vs Real Madrid will be live on BT Sport 1.
- To stream live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – one hour before kick-off.
- Movistar+ is the Spanish Champions League broadcaster.
How can I watch Man City vs Real Madrid FREE?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- You can then cancel at any time.
Man City are without Sergio Aguero due to his knee injury.
Benjamin Mendy is also out following his yellow card in the reverse fixture.
Real Madrid will be without captain Sergio Ramos, after the Spaniard picked up a red card during the first leg at the Bernabeu.
Other notable absences include Gareth Bale, who told Zidane he didn't want to play in the match.
- Man City to win – 7/10
- Draw – 3/1
- Real Madrid victory – 13/4
- Benzema to have 3 or more shots and to score in the second half – 4/1
*All odds are correct from Ladbrokes at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article