How do I watch Sky Pick? Premier League’s FREE channel will broadcast Bournemouth vs Newcastle TONIGHT – The Sun
THE Premier League is back underway after more than three months on hiatus.
And there's a way you can watch some of the key fixtures including Bournemouth vs Newcastle tonight during the run-in absolutely FREE!
Below is a comprehensive list of all the free-to-air games and which channels to catch them on.
Is Premier League football going to be free?
Sky Sports will showing 64 games, 39 they would've originally had the rights to and they picked up an additional 25.
BT Sport will also be showing 20 games this season, and Amazon Prime and the BBC will air four matches each, however none of BT's games will be available for free unless you have an EE phone contract in which case you can order a three-month trial.
The BBC games will be free to watch with Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace which aired on Saturday June 20 at 7:45pm to an audience of over 3million.
Their second game will be Norwich vs Everton on Wednesday June 24, the remaining two games and broadcasters are still being decided.
Will Amazon air games for free?
You will not need to be a paying member of Amazon Prime to watch the Amazon games, and they will be free to watch for all.
It's unclear whether you need an Amazon account or need to sign up and give any details as Amazon doesn't have a TV channel but you'd need a smart TV, laptop, tablet or mobile to watch so there may be the need to provide at the very least an email address.
How do I watch Sky Pick?
Sky will put games on the free-to-air channel and Sky Sports.
You can watch on the following channels:
- Sky channel 159 (HD)
- Virgin Media channel 165 (HD)
- Freesat channel 147 (HD)
- Freeview channel 11 (SD)
The matches confirmed as free-to-view so far are listed down below.
Tuesday June 30
- Brighton v Manchester United 8.15pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Wednesday July 1
- Bournemouth v Newcastle 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Saturday July 4
- Leicester vs C Palace – Sky Sports/Pick – 3pm FREE TO AIR
Sunday July 5
- Burnley vs Sheff Utd – Sky Sports/Pick – 12pm FREE TO AIR
- Southampton vs Man City – BBC – 7pm FREE TO AIR
Tuesday July 7
- Watford vs Norwich – Sky Sports/Pick – 6pm FREE TO AIR
Thursday July 9
- Bournemouth vs Tottenham – Sky Sports/Pick – 6pm FREE TO AIR
Sunday July 12
- Wolves vs Everton – Sky Sports/Pick – 12pm FREE TO AIR
- Bournemouth vs Leicester – Sky Sports/Pick – 7pm FREE TO AIR
Monday July 13
- Man Utd vs Southampton – Sky Sports/Pick 8pm FREE TO AIR
Source: Read Full Article