Crystal Palace vs Man City FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for TODAY'S Premier League clash
MANCHESTER CITY will look to continue their match towards the Premier League title with victory at Crystal Palace.
Pep Guardiola's men have enjoyed a superb last seven days, beating Spurs in the Carabao Cup final before winning against PSG in Paris.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Palace meanwhile are safely in mid-table, but only have one top-flight win in their last seven games.
When is Crystal Palace vs Man City?
- This game at Selhurst Park is set for Saturday, May 1 – TODAY.
- Kick-off is at 12.30pm BST.
- When the sides last met here, Gabriel Jesus and David Silva netted in a 2-0 win for City.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 1.
Coverage will start at 11.30am.
If you're a BT Sport subscriber, grab the official app to stream wherever you are.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
City could make a number of changes following their Champions League heroics in midweek.
John Stones is unavailable due to suspension, while Fernandinho could return in place of Rodri.
Ferran Torres, Gabriel Jesus and Raheem Sterling could all start in an attacking rethink.
Sergio Aguero is also in the mix and will hope to play again this season before leaving the club in the summer.
Mamadou Sakho and James Tompkins remain out for the hosts, although Gary Cahill could be fit for a return.
- Palace victory – 17/2
- Draw – 4/1
- Man City win – 3/10
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article