Brighton vs Arsenal – Claim £20 risk FREE BET on Premier League clash, plus 73/1 Paddy Power odds boost special
ARSENAL travel to the south coast for Saturday's Premier League clash with Brighton.
And Paddy Power are offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 73/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKAEE
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a cards or Apple Pay
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
The Amex Stadium hosts two sides in terrific form.
Arsenal are high on confidence having put their arch-rivals Tottenham to the sword last weekend.
The result gave the Gunners a fourth-consecutive victory in all competitions, conceding just once during that run.
Brighton, meanwhile, are sitting in sixth in the Premier League table having won four of their opening six league fixtures.
But Graham Potter's side have a tough assignment given Arsenal have won nine of their last 15 away matches – a record bettered only by Liverpool and Manchester City.
So we're backing Mikel Arteta and Co. to collect maximum points with both teams to score at odds of 7/2.
73/1 Bet Builder special
Brighton vs Arsenal
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Neal Maupay – Shown a Card
- Albert Sambi Lokonga – Shown a Card
- Arsenal To Win
Our three selections combined create odds of 73/1 – BACK HERE*
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £90!
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our three-fold bet builder that's been boosted to 73/1.
Our selections are: Neal Maupay – Shown a Card, Albert Sambi Lokonga – Shown a Card, Arsenal To Win
£20 on that will return £1,498 if it comes through.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £50 IN FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article