Boots announce Big Pay Day sale event with huge savings on beauty and make up
Boots have already delighted customers this month with the arrival of the January Baby Sale event.
But the discounts haven't stopped there, with the retailer announcing the Big Payday Drop sale, which is available to shop now on Boots.com until 2 February.
Traditionally, Boots have offered up to 70% off items in January as part of its end of season clearance. In previous years bargain-hunters have flocked to their nearest store to pick up cut price gift sets, make up and more, often clearing shelves in record time.
However, due to restrictions across the UK, most of the deals from the chain for 2021 have primarily been made available online and in limited quantities in stores.
Those in search of a bargain can enjoy reductions on thousands of products across a range of categories, with savings on big brands like Huda Beauty, Cowshed and Ole Henriksen.
Top buys in the sale worth noting come from Huda Beauty, with the cult favourite Wishful Thirst Trap Serum now £32.80, down from £41 and PIXI's Glow Tonic, which is now £14.40, reduced from £18.
There are also a number of other offers available at Boots right now, including £10 worth of advantage card points when you spend £60 on electrical beauty gadgets. There's also an additional 25% off any sexual wellbeing products until 2 February.
Best Boots sale deals
- WISHFUL Thirst Trap Juice – £32.80, was £41
- Cowshed Indulge Blissful Bath & Shower Gel – £16, was £20
- No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Day Cream – £20.80, was £26
- Ole Henriksen Let's Get Luminous Brightening Vitamin C Essentials Set – £26.40, was £33
- Origins Clear Skin Set – £50.40, was £63
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Long-Lasting Foundation – £27.20, was £34
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – £12.40, was £15.50
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – £13.60, was £17
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm + Moisture Surge Replenishing Hydrator Bundle – £49.60, was £62
There's also big deals on fragrances for those looking to stock up on scents, with reductions on designer brands like Paco Rabanne and Yves Saint Laurent.
The following deals are available on over 1000 fragrances stocked at Boots:
£5 off when you spend £50
£10 off when you spend £70
£20 off when you spend £100
Source: Read Full Article