Disney Parks Announces MagicBands Are Finally Coming to Disneyland!
After years of waiting, Disneyland guests will finally get the MagicBand!
Disney Parks announced on Tuesday (September 20) that MagicBand+, which launched at Walt Disney World earlier this summer, is making it’s way to the West Coast.
Get more info inside…
For those who don’t know, MagicBands are a like a bracelet, that works like a key to your Disney account. It allows you to enter the parks, without worrying about a paper ticket or your phone, and you can check in at Lightning Lane entrances.
The new MagicBand+ coming to Disneyland will also enhance experiences, like nighttime spectaculars (World of Color, Fantasmic! and others), and seeking virtual bounties hidden across Black Spire Outpost during Star Wars: Batuu Bounty Hunters in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Your MagicBand+ can also link to your Photo Pass!
Check out some of the features below, and head to Disneyland.com for more information…
- Theme park entry (valid Park admission and reservation required)
- Seek virtual bounties with Star Wars: Batuu Bounty Hunters experience
- Options to adjust LED lights, haptic vibrations and gesture recognition
- Link Disney PhotoPass photos to your Disney account
- Pairable with a smartphone using the Disneyland app
- A variety of colors and designs to choose from
- Rechargeable battery with charging cable included
- Check in at Lightning Lane entrances (separate valid Lightning Lane entry required)
- Dazzles during special moments in select nighttime spectaculars
- Size adjustable and waterproof
The MagicBand+ is coming to Disneyland this fall.
Source: Read Full Article