Sex doctor reveals bucket list of things you HAVE to try this summer – from skinny dipping to outdoor romps
IT could be a summer of love this year when lockdown is lifted, so why not turn the heat up even more in the bedroom?
Top sexpert Dr Emily Morse is encouraging people to create saucy bucket lists to bring some excitement to their sex lives.
She believes that these adventurous lists can help everyone, from couples in long-term relationship to saucy singletons looking to get back on the dating scene.
To help her Instagram followers look for inspiration, she shared some of her own suggestions to light their fires.
This is what you can expect to find on Dr Emily’s sexual summer bucket list:
- Skinny dipping – swimming naked will make you feel alive and you won’t even need to take any clothes off when you get down to business
- Sex outside – a change of scenery can work wonders if you’re stuck in a sexual rut. It also feels a lot naughtier than bonking in bed – just don’t get caught!
- Temperature play – think ice cubes to cool down or dripping melted chocolate onto your lover’s body
- Hotel sex – seeing as we can’t jet off to far-flung destinations this year, we’ll have to stay in the hotel and have fun instead
- Lots and lots of oral – great for any time of year, really
Dr Emily’s post has attracted over 13,300 likes – with plenty of her followers sharing their bucket list wishes in the comments.
One person commented: “Sex in the rain, on the Harley, the jet ski in the pool, the lake, whatever blows my sundress up.”
Another person said: “Sex all over the new house that we’re buying,”
Someone else wrote: “I would add road trip sex.”
So what will you be adding to your bucket list this summer?
Dating expert reveals the ideal way to ask a woman out & every bloke should watch this.
Sexpert reveals how to do-over terrible sex & turn it a mind-blowing experience.
Expert reveals FIVE questions you need to ask before every first date – including how to find out if he just wants fun.
Source: Read Full Article