Farfetch slashes 25% off designer goods to help boutiques around the world
TO help small boutiques around the world, online designer site Farfetch has launched a special sale.
It's #SupportBoutiques sale will let shopper save 25 per cent off designer goods.
Sale shoppers will receive items either from a boutique from 50 countries around the world, or from one of Farfetch's brand partners.
- Save 25 per cent at Farfetch – buy here
Farfetch is supporting their community of boutique owners by increasing visibility of their stock, helping with logistics, marketing and operations.
To help support them, boutiques are offering 25 per cent off, and in return Farfetch is giving them 25 per cent off the cost of using them.
Shoppers are spoilt for choice too, as a number of our favourite brands are included in the same, including cool girls' favourites Rixo and Shrimps.
Fashion fans can also find deals on Stella McCartney, Moshino and Ganni.
Not sure where to start? You can see all of the sale items here, but we've picked out some of our favourite pieces to snap up now.
- Rixo Eloise graphic print ruched top, £139, was £150 – buy here
- See By Chloe Button up demin dress, £195, was £225 – buy here
- Marcia Floral fitted cocktail midi dress, £266, was £335 – buy here
- Rotate Kim high neck floral dress, £229, was £305 – buy here
- Shrimps Oakley floral print seersucker dress, £371, was £445 – buy here
- RIXO x Christian Lacroix Anastasia multi-print dress, £319, was £425 – buy here
- Veja Lace Up Trainers, £90, was £106 – buy here
- Rotate Number 5 Wrap Dress, £180, was £240 – buy here
- Ganni Striped Wrap Maxi Dress, £195, was £260 – buy here
- Moschino Toy Bear iPhone 11 Case, £39, was £53 – buy here
Fearne Cotton launches Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
Thrifty Kate Middleton wore a £5 pair of Accessorize earrings but they’re selling out fast.
Topshop unveils new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Source: Read Full Article